Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tan Ej

Tan Ej

Went to Aryan's place last night for his party. Was one of the first ones there, apart from Jaws. Haha funniest thing; when Jaws said he was going to meet me at the Shell station opposite the toll, I immediately thought the one on the way to BJ. So I went there and was waiting and he called and we just couldn't find each other! Then after awhile it clicked with me that he was at the station really super near my house. Haha SO FAIL. Then I followed his car, and thought that there was something wrong with his lights. But realized that there was nothing wrong just because they were on. But they were just so bright.... Then I noticed his brake lights were constantly on. Reminds me of Iven, since he drives with both his feet. His left foot on the brake and his right foot on the accelerator pedal. Killing his brakes so badly man!

Once we got there, coincidentally met with Aryan at his front door, went in. Just made small talk. The rest of the people came, including Lisa and Joel and Ash! I didn't want to drink so much because I was supposed to be driving back to Lisa's house. so I was just practically drinking coke, hehe. One of the funniest parts of the game was seriously when a rule was made: you have to end all of your sentences with 'up my ass'.

hahaha so as the game progressed, we said some pretty radical things!

"It's your turn up my ass."
"I'm going to go pee up my ass."
"Can we do the waterfall up my ass?"
"Jaws needs to be more hardcore up my ass!" That guy who made that rule is really really hilarious. And also sleeps with his eyes half open hehe! And apparently he is always sleeping at Aryan's house.

Also, when he got the question card, one of the questions he asked was "When you brushed your teeth this morning.. [something something I can't remember], was there pubic hair?" Haha what the hell, and most of us laughed and the guy he asked the question to was seriously STUMPED. Lol.

then we had to rhyme Orange with things. Orange/Strange? do they rhyme? I actually think not so now, because of the different syllables. That is such a weird word, 'syllable'. Haha. Anyway then at one point, Aryan said something like this:

"Why don't you just finger yourself and then smell it?" - LMAO, RANDOMEST SHIT EVER.

Got really sleepy at one point and just kept falling asleep, then eventually went upstairs. Jaws joined me after awhile, and I was actually still half-asleep and then I asked him totally randomly, "so then did you park inside?" HAHA it's cause I got it in my head that he was in Amcorp Mall and he was deciding whether to park in the carpark or on the side of the road. Rofl like how does that happen anyway, right??

Oh and first time ever, I was sleep talking. I actually fell asleep and my mouth was still moving and then it just suddenly stopped. Then I woke up straight after and was like, holy shit cool!! I just sleep talked! NO idea what I was saying though.

Okay anyway Owen just called and asked me to go pick him up from Nick Fu's house. Nick Fu is tall and really shy.

Plans for today is to watch a movie with Jia Shen, then drive to Canyon PB and meet Lele and Azzy. Test drive the mazda 2 and then at night meet up with Daniel Wong to have dinner and watch a movie. Perhaps join Lisa and Hilmi at Hartamas to watch the game tonight?

Labels: , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]