Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oops, it's been awhile!

There's probably noone out there reading my blog, but I decided to check up on it and see whether it was still floating around in cyberspace and it was! So I felt obliged to update it, since it's been such a scrummy long time. Semester 3 has been absolutely killer. We did 4 systems - CVS, Respi, Haem, GIT. Each system was at least 4 weeks and took a lot of time to understand (who am I kidding, I still don't understand squat) but we all just have to push through and get by. Barely.

I don't know how future patients are supposed to put their lives in our hands. We still make so many mistakes and lack in so many departments: OSCE and knowledge-wise we are so very poor.

Well I feel like I should talk about something I just found out about. One of my friends might be dating another friend of mine. That's not a massive deal in itself, but the fact is that she broke up with her boyfriend of god knows how long. Or something like that. It poses the question 'Does love even exist?' It's ridiculous how after such a long time and the consensus that they will be together forever and have little children and live in a house that is this big and that wide with pots and plants and whatnot, someone can just come along and rock their world. Perhaps I'm using the term 'rock' a bit wrongly, but when I say 'rock' I actually mean mess it up like a tornado. It's quite unfortunate, but who am I (who is anyone?) to condemn their newfound relationship. In fact it's quite amazing what they have in order for her to throw away what she had with her ex.

EOS3 (end of semester 3) exams are coming up. They are going to be in less than 4 weeks. I haven't gotten much done; am far behind in my studying timetable. In fact, I still have House episodes buffered on my laptop. And this is because I'm up to date with everything else (HIMYM, Chuck, GG, BBT) and so I've gone onto watching other things like Misfits. Have got 4 systems to study, plus need to study for OSPE and OSCE and attempt questions and also I'm supposed to maintain good relationships with friend and family, eat healthily (as in no depression eating), exercise frequently and also practice the piano for my grade 8 exam? Life asks for too much. Not that I'm complaining :D

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]