Monday, October 18, 2010

the reason why i can't study at home

The only time I study at home is at night, when I generally have no other choice. And during the day I'd prefer to go out and study at Starbucks or whatever the hell I can get. This is only because I take after my dad (I suspect anyway.) My mum wants me to stay at home and coop me up like it's some kind of jail, but I say hell no, woman, I'm going out. I just need the fresh air and then observing of the general public. I mean, just yesterday, I noticed that kids and their mums will sit at the table next to me in Starbucks. Like, literally, there were more than 3 people who came and went that were with their mum's. Maybe there's something about the seats or that it's next to a window (okay the entire thing is glass, it's not really considered a window anymore), or maybe there was something more psychological at work. Or maybe it was just the only seat available. I mean, I know I camped out my table real good.

So my dad likes to be out, he's not the stay at home and rot type. He's the up for lots of things type! And I feel that I'm like that too.
My Summative 2 is on Thursday, and I know I should already be in panic/survival mode. But I'm not really. Which is why it's 1pm on Monday and I haven't done anything. No I haven't even eaten breakfast/lunch. It's kind of sad in a way. I feel like I've already given up on it all. Although I should be studying real hard and stuff, I just... CAN'T. I watched 2 movies and lots of episodes on Saturday.

I felt guilty as hell. I should never let myself feel guilty for watching a couple of episodes of Shit My Dad Says. LOL that is a real funny ass show. Although I feel like the main character, Henry, talks way too damned fast. And he never seems pissed off. Cause there is always a smile pulling at the corners of his lips.

All right going to pretend to study now. Immunology!!! Yay!!! Books that don't make sense!!! Woo!!!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]