Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Living with a squirrel

Once upon a time,
in the Acorn Community of Treedom, there lived 2 squirrels. They were constantly surrounded by other half squirrels, but they were the only two pure squirrels in the entire world of Treedom.

I am not high on any drugs. Like Psilocybe cubensis. Mushrooms... I do believe that one day my cause of death could be ingestion of too much fungi. Like hyperfunginism. It's so great to be able to make up words that kind of seem like they are real medical diseases, but all I do is just add an -ism or an -osm.

So now that I am much more free than I used to be (not really, I should be studying harder than ever now and not wasting anytime on the internet... hence why I banned myself from FB until after EOS2. Not like that worked out very well though) I have decided to blog! I am now living with Suzen for the next week, at least until the cheerleading competition. She lives only about 15 minutes away; it's so amazing not having to drive 30 minutes back everyday. It's really quite ridiculous how expensive it can all add up to be.

Today we had lectures on autocoids, it was pretty interesting. Although apparently we might get tested on what he mentions in the lectures. Which I find pretty unfair - whatever we can get tested on should actually be in the lecture notes. Although this is actually debatable. Cause they can put in all this crap into the lecture notes and we would be expected to know everything blimming thing in it. Yeah, nevermind. That is too uncool.

Had CAL Lab today. L actually thought we would be working on real guinea pigs. Guinea pigs are like mutant hamsters, imo. Anyhoo what we had to do was plot a graph (okay the computer did that for us) on the dose-something something concentration or something. Ahhh hahahahah pharmacology fail! Anyway it was pretty boring, cause we literally just sat in front of the computer getting results and waiting. And the guinea pigs aren't real. They don't even have pictures of guinea pigs. Pfft.

I'm thinking of some new ways to decorate my room and/or study room. I was just surfing the net and I saw this really radical idea: using post-its to decorate the wall! Not the entire wall, just a small pattern in the middle of a side of the room. Kind of thing. And then you can even use the post its! There is a link to it somewhere, but I'm too lazy to find it. Haha L's idea was basically about this chick who made her walls blackboards. Sweet!!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]