Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's been so long...

I haven't blogged in so long, and that's because I have been left emotionally and physically drained from after Orientation. Okay, I'm only not mentally drained because I didn't get much studying done. There was in a fact a lot of sleeping and then waking up to the alarm and then sleeping again, but basically you know the cycle.

Speaking of cycles... why are the parasitic cycles so hard to memorize? Or a more general question: why does life have to be so hard?!

Dang.

I like cake, I'm going to have my birthday cake tonight. There's something that I associate with cake. Especially since it's like classical conditioning. Every time there is a happy occasion or something quite rather important, there will always be cake. Mint chocolate ice cream cake ftw. So every time I have cake it makes me happy a little bit, because occasions generally consist of the gathering of family and friends. There were many other examples of classical conditioning that I was thinking about that recurred in everyday life, but for now I can't recall...

And I am totally aware of what I said about keeping the blog updated about Orientation. so that I can look back on it all one day and think about it. However I have been too freaking lazy to do something even remotely close to that. I have actually abstained from the internet for practically two entire weeks. But orientation nevertheless was very fun. Seiji and I came up with a term - pyrexia orientatia. I can't remember what his exact term was, but yeah. Orientation fever!! Emotions run high, problems arise, internal conflicts... all so fun. I can't wait to be even more involved in Orientation next semester, if I can.

I think telematch was really fun, and Variety night was a bit of a bust... but it's no big deal! I think what with everything else we have to deal with at the same, everyone had already put in lots of effort into it. Considering the amount of people that weren't very enthusiastic about Orientation in general and just didn't come fullstop. Party poopers!

Drove the Audi A5 Coupe today... and also scratched the rim pretty bad on the curb. I feel so bad, especially since it's someone's job on the line! And now he has to come up with an excuse about it. I feel really really guilty that I didn't judge the distance even better than I did. Ehh I feel bad. But it was really smooth and the insulation was top notch imo! not like I have much experience with all those really sexy ass cars, but it was pretty good. And the handling was good I think. Best I'd ever had. When I was driving my city down the hill after that it was so different lolol. I almost crashed the City. And it skidded quite a number of times, the brakes were practically smoking at the end of it.

CAKE1

Comments:
I like this. (+1)

But you still dicked with my downhill time. And I must kill you for this.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]