Monday, August 16, 2010

Swamped

There is something quite god damn unattractive about having to stay up really late trying to finish PBL. Really. Okay well maybe I wouldn't have to be resorting till staying up so late (which is something I really never do, btw) to finish my work but I have just been out more or less the whole day just doing things, like tuition and all the rest.

Ehhh. I feel swamped!! What with all the things that I'm supposed to have committed to, I am all so out of commitment that I feel like I may never be able to do anything else for the next couple of months. Especially since orientation is coming up, that is going to be mad!! Okay I think it's absolutely ridiculous considering everything I'm doing now is more or less just 'practice' and all for things that are going to go DOWN in the future weeks.

I have to drop some things. Ok I'm going to drop facebook (HEH HEH no, maybe not.) It's not like I spend a couple of hours everyday on facebook; seriously. No more tv for me! No more reading books for me! But when was the last time I did that anyway? All right, I know. No more meeting up with people for the next month or so. No more lunches or dinners with my peeps, and seriously I have to start focusing on my studies.

All these scary stories I've heard are really beginning to freak the shit out of me.

So it was Tiffy's birthday on Saturday, yesterday. We threw her a surprise party. It was kind of really last minute actually, but considering that, everything actually went really smoothly! Despite the lack of mingly mingling that I had initially expected, the food was good and there was tons of throwing people into the pool. Which generally just = fun.

Oh dear me. The book that I have been looking for the entire day is just right in front of me. I just suddenly saw 'Clinical' sticking out under one of my folders. But that still begs the question - where the shiznits is the triangular bandage that I borrowed from the First Aid Club? I hate losing things, seriously. I have lost so many things it's not even funny anymore :( Like reading that book by Cecilia Ahern, A place called here. I think that's what it's called. But basically I think that really really could be hitting bullseye. Because everything can't just disappear! There's not enough space for everything to go missing like that. Hmm I wonder if maybe one of the things I lost is actually halfway around the world right now, and maybe being carried by a homeless person who's sitting in a train?

Am probably going to post Hyun Tae's present on Tuesday or something - there is still so much I have to organize so I will do all that. I haven't even gotten the wrapping paper yet. I have xmas wrapping paper but I don't think that will really work. Haha JUST another few more months until xmas again!! Hehe I'm playing xmas music on jango.com, and I really should be doing my PBL.

It's already 12:44am. This can also be considered the die fast lifestyle methinks :(

HAHAHHAA lol med school lulx

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]