Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Shane #2

Hello y'all, yes this is Shane #2 talking!
I have decided that Shane #1 is going to be something like my role model :) Because he is so crazy studious and intelligent, I must follow in someone's footsteps at least. Because making my own footsteps is just too ridiculously tough.

Right now I'm making my own footsteps and I'm not studying at all, but am instead blogging. So that is why I have to follow in someone else's footsteps. It doesn't really have to be Shane's to be honest, but he's just such a hilarious young man, I can't help it otherwise lol.

Perhaps I might be able to go on about why people feel the need to mimick/imitate other people, but I'm way too tired to even let my brain follow that yellow brick trainwreck down to a place deep in my head that I can't really tough right now, unless I want to forget the classifications of all the parasites which i've.... ahhh fk, I've already forgotten them!

Cestode. Nematode. Trematode.

HOW TO REMEMBER?!

Had a blast today, with the CPR test and everything! (I'm not really sure if that is sarcasm.) Because it honestly wasn't very difficult, but it was rather debatable. Since you can get different answers from different sources. I do hope that they don't really randomly fail people and that they accept multiple answers because it is open to interpretation.

I really do hope that the sign language classes I'm taking really will benefit me in the end... :(

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]