Sunday, August 1, 2010

I have found sit at home shopping HEAVEN

And when I say Heaven, I mean TREND HEAVEN!!

And when I say Trend Heaven, I mean the blog shop.

I was just looking at shop blogs again, and I had about 20 links opened, and I quickly scanned through all of them. And once I got to Trend Heaven, I shut the links to all the other ones and just focused on this shop blog, because it had so many items that suited my style :)

So this is my review on it:

They have lots of different types of styles that you can go for, but I love the casual laid-back feel of it all. The shoes and bags are absolutely gorgeous and out of this world. The site design is easy to navigate with and very user friendly. Plus the blog is pink!! :) You should totally check it out if you feel fashion deprived!

Signing off to shop some more...

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]