Monday, August 16, 2010

Disappointment

Siigghh.

So I said I wasn't going to meet up with people anymore. And I'm seeing someone for dinner tomorrow - it is NOT A DATE, despite what some people might think. It's just a casual meet up before he leaves back to America.

Anyway, I feel like I've disappointed my friend. Y'know? Cause I said one thing but I'm doing the other. So now he's all disappointed. And I'm just a big fat ball of disappointment. You could roll me down a rather disappointingly steep slope and I would just roll down it disappointingly, with all the disappointing gooze oozing out and trailing on the slope. All the oozy gooze coming from the ball of disappointment. Then someone who is walking down the slope of disappointment would slip of my disappointment ooze and then tumble and fall and he will just get disappointed with me and then my ball of disappointment will just increase in radius. Sighhh.

I really have to get some disappointing work done.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]