Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dilemma

The dilemma is like this:

Netball competition for IMU Cup is on the 28th Aug 2010.
Outdoor treasure hunt is on 28th Aug 2010 too I think.
And then Track trip is on the 29th Aug 2010.

This is the weekend. Coincidentally, this is the same weekend that my parents are going back to my hometown for the weekend for my grandparents birthday. So I told my dad that I won't be able to make it back because I have all these other obligations. If it was just one event I guess I wouldn't mind skipping it. However just because it's Netball and I've invested so much of my time and effort and energy into it and have also given my commitment, there is no way I can just suddenly pull out now.

I know family events are important and family always comes first, but what if sometimes it just doesn't seem to? Like right now. Obviously I'm leaning to staying in KL for the weekend, but I find it extremely dodgy. My dad said something about ethics and that I'm old enough to make my own decisions... something along those lines. Ah. What.

Sometimes it's just not that easy to up and leave everything for something you're obliged to be at but don't play any role in at all. As in, i'm not close to my grandparents so they won't miss my presence at all.

What would you do??

p/s WHAT IS UP WITH THE MALES IN THIS WORLD??

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]