Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hackers

Hackers are weird weird people. I know some people who hack and they do it for fun (or maybe just a show of power?) Or maybe not hackers exactly, and more like crackers. Well I don't know how they do, I'm not very well versed in the technicalities behind it all. But I received something today which I'm pretty sure is hacker-related. I mean, how often do embarrassing emails send themselves to all the sender's friends? Yeah, I seriously doubt it.

At this point, I might start to analyse the psychology behind a hacker, but I have to admit I'm rather afraid that they hack my account and send all these embarrassing emails to everyone. Which will really not be cool. Okay I think I'm going to delete all my emails today. :)

I suggest you do that too, because not only might it be embarrassing, some of the emails you send out may do some real harm.

So... on a totally unrelated topic, (this post really does not deserve the title 'hacker', considering how little I wrote on it) I went to see the podiatrist today @ Jln Solaris. Family Podiatry Centre. It is hard as hell to find it. At first we went to Solaris Dutamas and it is not an easy feat to find parking and walk around asking guards who are super clueless etc. And especially with a mum who was more or less naggy and grouchy the entire time. But we called the clinic and eventually found the place, after several (wrong) turnings.

He said that I have Achilles Tendinosis. Hmm I find it strange why they didn't name it Achilles Tendonosis. 'Cause initially I thought that was how you would spell it, considering it is related to the Achilles Tendon and all, but nooo they made it Tendinosis. This is really why most people who study medicine and stuff end up half coo-coo. Well, that's what I would have originally thought. But ever since starting med school, I find that lots of people that I've come across really know how to have their fun and are really easy-going! (I still really can't wait for orientation in Sem2. I swear it will be supar epic.)

And he also said that I have pronation of my feet. Ah, well. I just have to undergo physiotherapy, my first session starting tomorrow. Well when he was saying all of this, all I could think he was saying was basically, 'Hey girl, you're supposed to be 17 years old. Why the hell do you have all these problems? Plus you have lower back pain and you're supposed to be seeing a chiropractor. You are OLD!! Dude, even my grandma doesn't have as many problems as you.' And the thing is, these things are COSTLY.

Also I discovered today, that after studying a little bit, I find that for the rest of the day, I feel more inclined to be proactive and do more productive things.

Today I had lunch with Ben. I feel like I more or less got the closure I was looking for, with the probability of opportunity somewhere in the near future/far future? Whatever, I've gotten the closure that I need and I am totally content with things now. :)

Ah today was a relatively good day:

I completed my piano A1 piece! I have gone through it top to bottom and I know how to play it. Now I just have to add in the expressions and make sure it's smooth. Finally I can move on to my second piece, which I have already begun. Was listening to the pieces in my car. I don't think I can ever reach that kind of awesomeness though. And if I haven't already mentioned, I'm taking my grade 7 piano practical exam sometime next year, in April I think.

AND I also managed to make my bed. And it wasn't some kind of half-assed make the bed attempt. I MADE MY BED PRETTY.

Labels: , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]