Sunday, June 20, 2010

House shopping

House Shopping

I just spent the whole day looking for house to rent with my parents. Just sat in the car the whole time (we didn't even view any of the houses), and tried studying. Such a bad tactic! I really would have gotten so much more done if I had gone to McD or something. Only managed to get 2 sets of notes done... Such a pity. Such a waste of my time. I'm just really counting the days down till Wednesday.

Yesterday Damien arrived in Malaysia and surprised Ann. Hehe what a turn of events! Apparently she was really happy and a little confused initially. I miss out on all this shite, man, this is why I should be living in Vista. I asked my mum this morning whether I can move there or not beginning of next year but obviously she said no. It would be great if they choose to move somewhere super far away so I can move in with Ann, Lisa and Shien Yee. Would be living up the uni life. It doesn't really matter if I can't though, because I can always live it up in uni overseas. If I go over somewhere totally radical. I really want to go to Europe.

Saw some pretty awesome houses around. There was this place that had a really westernized suburb-y feel to it. Really cool. Also had shop lots right opposite the road to it. And a Giant down the road... How convenient and cozy. There was this other house which was super awesome; there was this extension on the first floor, where a gym was encased in glass, glass and more glass. Another house had this main wing connected to a glassy circular room by a corridor. It's something like out of one of my dreams. I dreamed about this really awesome circular room. I don't really know whether it had a purpose or whatever, but it's a cool concept. What else is a cool concept would definitely be Balinese Homes. It is just sooo beautiful. You know what you should do in your free time? You could totally read an Interior Design magazine and be absolutely inspired and really just long to kind of have that kind of house.

I have it all planned out in my head:

  1. A wooden kind of sofa-bed thing out on the field, where you can remove the drapes to view the stars... Next to the poolside (yes I have probably really unrealistic goals) where is glistening in the moonlight.
  2. The entrance will have a Koi Pond and you have to walk over it, with these little wooden steps. There'll be mirrors set in black marble lining the walls, so it seems as if the pool is on the walls too. At the end of the corridor will be this freaking cool statue with two chairs on the side of it. And after that you can walk either left or right to the living room area. Or something.
  3. I haven't come up with anything else, haha, those are the two things that I'm really set on. Also would like a house that was kind of winding and like a maze. I don't know why. But I like something creative and innovative. I want to be an interior designer now... why am I even doing medicine?!
No i'm joking. Medicine rocks. I love reading about the esophageal hiatus, which is where the esophagus pierces the diaphragm. And then it meets the stomach at the cardiac orifice, which is surrounded by the cardiac sphincter.

I wish I was being sarcastic...

And now I have to go study and finish week 10 and week 11 because I never managed to finish it last night. Slept for a freaking 11 hours or 12 hours or something to that ridiculous extent.

Happy Father's Day!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]