Saturday, June 26, 2010

Exams are over!

Exams are over!

Exams are now done, and we all more or less did the best we could. All the smarties got less than 10 right, which would be an A i think!

After exams I have just been hanging out like mad. It is not even funny. Yesterday night was the first night I stayed at home.

Today I went for paintball at Tanamera which is at the outskirts of Sg Buloh. Went with Azzy, Andrew and Jia shen and my bro and his friends. Played 3 games only. First one was with all of us - and my team won! Haha but that's only because it was 3 vs 8 lol.. Andrew, Azzy and Jia shen were in the same team. Andrew's marker sounds like it could go crazy anytime and just seriously rape you. I got shot more than 5 times, got a bruise around my carpal area ehehe, one on my upper arm, one on my right calf, and one on my back. Not so shabby.. Except I would definitely not be surprised if I get dengue!!

There were SHITLOADS of mosquitoes. eeeeeeks. was really fun hanging out with Azzy again although he was really really annoying and tried to trip me. eheheeeeeeeeeeeeee i'm just kidding.

am going for steamboat dinner now :) with parents, Owen and Nick Fuuuuuu.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]