Monday, June 21, 2010

Dreams

Dreams

I had a really awesome dream last night. Kind of dreamed that I was chosen to be an ambassador for the UK, along with my friend. It was a massively big deal too. I found out on the Internet haha. I walked outside of my house in a kind of daze, and found 2 shiny black SUVs waiting outside. So I got in one and it drove me all the way to the UK.

So cool. Then I got to meet with the Queen in Buckingham Palace. Such a massively beautiful place. And then there were some pretty scandalous things that happened involving the Princess and my driver and this gay guy, but you know I'm not going to elaborate. It was so confusing and complex. I don't understand why the Princess kept pretending to be with the other guy when she and the driver were obviously sooo in love. Hmm I wish I dream about more significantly important things other than love and all that rubbish.

Dreaming has been around of centuries and centuries; as long as humans have been around I'm pretty sure we've been dreaming. Some have more vivid dreams than others, and some simply don't dream. Personally, I dream quite often. I've had up to 4 or 5 dreams at night that I can remember in the morning. And sometimes the dreams really do affect my mood. I can wake up all happy and beaming, or be all upset and emo as hell. Why do we dream?

I would like to find out one day. A long time ago, I was reading about this technique that people would use to remember their dreams and are basically aware that they are dreaming while they are dreaming.

And then there's Sleep Paralysis. I think it's really creepy, especially the image depicted. Ehehe anyway that might be just one of my worst fears - waking up to find out that I'm paralyzed and also that there're a bunch of guys dressed in black cloaks standing around my bed. Like whaaaa-?! Well generally I'm just scared of all those ghosty stuffs.. Yeesh :(

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]