Sunday, June 20, 2010

Consequences of Procrastination

Consequences of Procrastination

Just got back from the Father's Day dinner a while ago. Had steamboat at this place called Damansara Village, which is near my ex's place. He's going to Aus to see his gf on Sunday... Yeesh the world is just a big place of upset. Including the part where there were a bunch of pitiful fish that were being caught and put back into the little pond by a bunch of kids.

The little pond that kids were scooping out innocent fishies from. Kind of reminds me of that time when we were still living in HK, and we got about 12 fish. That night I stayed over at my friend's house. When I came home, the entire fishbowl was gone. So I asked my parents what had happened to it. Turns out my brother (who was like 3 at the time) had spent the whole night playing with them, scooping them and all that. Must have put them under too much stress and they died.

Momma chickens should tell their chicks, "This is what'll happen to you if you're bad!"


Balloon lady. She just kept going, and wouldn't stop... The balloons got better and better though!

Also, before I went out for steamboat, I was online and looked at this website: http://www.pysih.com

It is mad.

Ate so much food that I don't remember half of it. It's like I blacked out or something? Too much food and my brain wanted to block it out.

Ps. I've only done 2 sets of notes today.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]