Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Forgetfulness

See: January.
Yes I did make New Year Resolutions.
And basically it goes like this:

1) Get a pixie cut.
2-10) Undecided.

So I did get a pixie cut. In fact I'm wearing it right now!! :)
so i'm well on my way!

How about I elaborate on my resolutions...

2) Begin to drive carefully and slower and stop making such sharp turnings. or just discover the secret to turning cars properly without everything in the car flinging to one side.
3) Be softer.
4) Stop making selfish, rash decisions.
5) Make selfish rash decisions to live life to it's fullest.
6) Find a balance between 4 and 5.
7) Buy lipstick from a prestigious brand.
8) Get myself on the way to achieving first class honors.

And that's all I have for now! 4, 5, 6 don't really count. So yes, these are kind of difficult aren't they?

9) Never smoke/get drunk again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]