Monday, May 10, 2010

Cracking

I wonder if it's dangerous to crack your neck. I mean the chiropractics do it.
speaking of chiropractics... I really have to remember to do my back exercises. Yes I have Lower back pain. My goodness I sound like an old granny!!
My lumbar 4-5 cartilage has worn down or something like that. The only good thing I've gotten out of it is an x-ray! My very first x-ray :) I've never been admitted into the hospital for anything, and I hope that it doesn't change for a long long time to come. But my lack of experience in that is just upsetting. It could totally mean that I'm not adventurous or daring enough.

Okay back to studying.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]