Saturday, November 14, 2009

indecision

I was taking a shower and I was thinking about one of my really bad traits - indecision.
I've even gotten into fights with people over my indecision. How many times have I stood in front of an aisle in a supermarket and just pondered... choice a or choice b? It's actually no big deal!!

Then why do I have such a hard time deciding?

I remember watching this one House episode where this girl just could not choose, and that was a symptom for something real bad. Or something like that. After a while you just kind of lose track and you just watch it for the drama. First episode really had be hooked though; the one with the tape worm.

But I feel like if I choose one thing, I could really be missing out on something else! And even though it's the smallest thing in the world, and will not affect my life in some huge ass way, I feel like it still totally matters. What is wrong with me? I have such a big pole up my bum, so uptight and everything.

14th November
Today's my brother's birthday, he turns 13! Still an annoying brat though, although he's lovely in the fact that he's very loyal and trustworthy with the big stuff. When I'm craving an ice cream though and he just happens to be out, CANNOT trust him to bring back a craving for me. Really. Such a hope dasher he is. And he will grow up to be a heart breaker I think.
From what I gather, he already is a heart breaker!

The generations just get older and older as times goes by. In the sense that if you compare a 14 year old this year with a 14 year old 20 years ago, things are so different! I think a factor that really contributes to this is the media and globalization.

But I have to go for dinner now at some place with his little friends so I shall elaborate on the media and how it affects young girls (SERIOUSLY it's such a huge issue) and globalization another day.

Oh and interpersonal attraction because it's so interesting. Just is you know?

ps. Watched Four Christmases today. Was quite funny, not so amazing though but what can I really expect? And before that I watched A Perfect Getaway with Milla Jovovich, who I just really love. Resident Evil is like my favorite series. But Turistas, with Olivia Wilde really really owns A Perfect Getaway.

And why does Olivia Wilde always get parts where she plays some bisexual/lesbian chick? eg. The OC and House. Well there are other things like Year One and Turistas but the fact that she so willingly chooses such a part...

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]