Thursday, November 12, 2009

#1

It's amazing how someone can grow and mature in so many different ways in a matter of years.

The purpose of this blog is to record how I'm going to try to live a better life, yeah, with exercise and all. (As if!!)

But you know, I'll try!

Cause if you don't try, then what the hell are you going to do with your life?

I'm not very good with computers and all that mumbo jumbo, so don't for one second think that there're going to be little men dancing in the background and singing some incredibly annoying song that plays on a loop.

Tomorrow I'm going to go to IMU and pay my fees, and from then I will be an IMU student that has yet to get her A2 results, and who also thinks she's going to do horribly because her last very very extremely important exam just kind of suck failed. Really hard. Like that freaking metal that Wolverine has in his body and can never be broken.

Which is kind of cool, because he doesn't have to go to the hospital for like broken bones or whatever because he also can regenerate. I've never been to the hospital because I've hurt myself in any way or have gotten incredibly ill. I want to be a Doctor. :)

DO THEY HAVE NO SMILEYS HERE? I MEAN FOR GOODNESS SAKE.

After IMU I'm going to have lunch with a relatively new friend. I like meeting new people, like the normal ones. Not the losers who stalk the internet looking for people to fool. Personally I think people are generally bad-natured. Give me a person who has NEVER had a bad thought in their life, and I might just give you my iPod (but you know that's okay, so I can buy one in orange, which was what I reaaally wanted in the first place.)

After lunch I have dance practice for 2 hours, for a class dinner on the 18th. Woot! Excited!! Some lecturers will be there, hahaha, Mr. Suresh.
So awesome.

Then I have to attend ECA Recognition Day. Maybe I'm exaggerating on the 'have to' but you get certificates, so why the hell not?

And then I might cook dinner. Lasagne?

Mm food is really good.
And tasty.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]